Government regulations require that we make the following disclosures available to you when you apply for an account. By clicking on the documents listed below, you may view and print the disclosures for your records.
Important Information About Procedures For Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying document.
- Electronic Delivery Notice
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosures
- Funds Availability
- Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosure
- Truth in Savings
- Online Banking Agreement
- Miscellaneous Fee Schedule and Account Related Fees
- Personal-Business Credit Card Disclosure
- Checking Account Disclosures
- Mobile Capture User Agreement
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click Here to download free Acrobat Reader viewing software.