With global attention on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak each day brings more uncertainty for our customers. We share your concern for the health and safety of those here at home and around the world. We want to let you know that serving your banking needs during this unprecedented time is our top priority.
We assure you that Lea County State Bank has a business continuity plan in place that will allow us to continue serving our customers.
Effective Monday March, 30th, Routine Banking Service will only be provided through the drive-thrus. Lobby access will be available by appointment only.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Commercial Teller Services: 397-6614
- New Accounts & Safe Deposit Access: 397-6644
- Loans: 397-6604 & 397-6660
- Commercial Teller Services, New Accounts & Safe Deposit Access: 397-5163
- Loans: 397-5156
- To help prevent the spread of the virus, we have increased precautions by asking our employees to wash their hands often. We have also increased the supply of hand sanitizer and encourage its use by our employees and customers.
- Employees in critical support positions have the ability to work from home or other remote location, which will help keep operations functioning. As always, any employee who is feeling ill is encouraged to stay home. As an additional precaution, if an employee’s family member is ill, we’re encouraging employees not to come to work.
What can you do to help us?
- If you are ill, we kindly ask that you conduct business remotely to limit exposure of our employees and other customers.
- Many of our services are accessible online and we strongly encourage all customers to utilize the Lea County State Bank online banking website or the mobile app. Using the electronic banking channel allows you to transfer funds, pay bills, access activity on your accounts and make deposits via the mobile app: www.onlinelcsb.com/digital/mobile-banking/
- Use our Drive-thru and Interactive Tellers.
- Use our ATMs and Nationwide MoneyPass ATM Access: https://www.onlinelcsb.com/about/atm-locations/
- If you need to open an account, please click here: https://umnasg22.umonitor.com/uopen/showWelcome.do
- Stay informed. The CDC offers helpful links and constant updates about the coronavirus as well as what to do if you come in contact with the virus. For more information, please click https://www.cdc.gov/
- Please follow us on Facebook and on our website for the most current bank information.
Finally, if you have any questions or needs during this time of uncertainty, please feel free to contact any of us at the bank. We are in this together and are here to help where and when we can.
As this situation evolves, we will continue to communicate with you by posting on our webpage and Facebook. We were chartered in 1928, we have seen a lot of ups and downs. Rest assured that Lea County State Bank is prepared and here for all your banking needs!
Sam S. Spencer, Jr.
President & CEO