The New Mexico Governor updated her public health order. Nonessential business are again ordered to close. Essential businesses, like the bank, can continue to operate; but must limit public contact as much as possible. Consequently we will be restricting public access to our lobbies by keeping the doors locked. We will implement the same procedures we used during the first weeks of the COVID pandemic.
We assure you that Lea County State Bank has a business continuity plan in place that will allow us to continue serving our customers.
Effective Monday November, 16th, Routine Banking Service will only be provided through the drive-thrus. Lobby access will be available by appointment only.
To Schedule an Appointment:
- Commercial Teller Services: 397-6614
- New Accounts & Safe Deposit Access: 397-6644
- Loans: 397-6604 & 397-6660
- Commercial Teller Services, New Accounts & Safe Deposit Access: 397-5163
- Loans: 397-5156
- To help prevent the spread of the virus, we have increased precautions by asking our employees to wash their hands often. We have also increased the supply of hand sanitizer and encourage its use by our employees and customers.
- Any employee who is feeling ill is encouraged to stay home. As an additional precaution, if an employee’s family member is ill, we’re encouraging employees not to come to work.
What can you do to help us return to “normal”?
- If you are ill, we kindly ask that you conduct business remotely to limit exposure of our employees and other customers.
- We ask that you maintain a safe distance between yourself and other customers or employees.
- Many of our services are accessible online and we strongly encourage all customers to utilize the Lea County State Bank online banking website or the mobile app. Using the electronic banking channel allows you to transfer funds, pay bills, access activity on your accounts and make deposits via the mobile app: www.onlinelcsb.com/digital/mobile-banking/
- Use our Drive-thru and Interactive Tellers.
- Use our ATMs and Nationwide MoneyPass ATM Access: https://www.onlinelcsb.com/about/atm-locations/
- If you need to open an account, please click here: https://umnasg22.umonitor.com/uopen/showWelcome.do
- Stay informed. The CDC offers helpful links and constant updates about the coronavirus as well as what to do if you come in contact with the virus. For more information, please click https://www.cdc.gov/
- Please follow us on Facebook and on our website for the most current bank information.
Finally, if you have any questions or needs during this time, please feel free to contact any of us at the Bank. We are in this together and are here to help where and when we can.
As this situation evolves, we will continue to communicate with you by posting on our webpage and Facebook. We were chartered in 1928, we have seen a lot of ups and downs. Rest assured that Lea County State Bank is prepared and here for all your banking needs!
Samuel S. Spencer, Jr.
President & CEO