Lea County State Bank Mobile Banking App
With the Lea County State Bank Mobile Banking App, you can safely and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Our NEW mobile app allows you to:
- Bank Anywhere, Anytime
- Access account history and balances
- Check image deposit
- E-Statements Available
- Send and Receive Money with Zelle®
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Turn your LCSB Debit Card On/Off
- Place Travel Alerts
- Manage Account Security Alerts
- Locate a branch or ATM including one of over 37,000 nationwide, no surcharge, Money Pass® ATMs
- And Much More!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us if you have any questions about the Lea County State Bank Mobile App.
Skip the trip to the bank! With mobile check deposit in the LCSB Mobile Banking App, you can securely deposit checks, fast, from wherever you are.
It’s easy to deposit checks with mobile check deposit. Here’s how:
- Login to the LCSB App
- Select Deposits on the side menu
- Select the Deposit Account
- Enter the Deposit Amount
- Endorse & Sign the check this way: “For mobile deposit capture only at Lea County State Bank” and your signature on line two
- Take pictures of the front and back using your mobile device camera
- Verify the information
- Tap “Submit”
Please refer to the Mobile Capture Agreement for more information:
Introducing Zelle® – a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and other people you trust, wherever they bank1. Whether you’re paying rent, gifting money, or splitting the cost of a bill, Zelle® has you covered.
Send money directly from your account to theirs — typically in minutes¹.
Use Zelle® within the app you already trust. No account numbers are shared.
Send money using just an email address or U.S. mobile number.
Learn more about Zelle®
¹ U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes.
This page contains links and/or content from a web-site that is not operated by the bank. Lea County State Bank is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
Please be advised that Lea County State Bank does not represent either the third party or you, the customer, if you enter into a transaction. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by the bank.